Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Contact us for more information
- Available in 6 QT & 10 QT
- Lightweight breathable mesh back panel
allows cooling air to get to users back.
Heavily padded waist and lumbar
support, contoured padded and easy to
adjust shoulder straps with mounted
load stabilizers. Fits all body types.
- World class cleaning performance.
- Super quiet operation.
- Active cooling option on the premium
- Hands free.
Elevate your cleaning routine with this vacuum that combines versatility and power, taking your cleaning to new heights.
- Powerful - 1200 watts and 107 cfm
- Adaptable - Includes manual height adjustment option with 5 height settings.
- HEPA Reliance - Triple filtration with HEPA bag, secondary / final foam filters
- Lightweight weighing less than 14 pounds with carrying handle for optimum weight distribution.
- Onboard tools.
- Reusable shakeout bag available.
PAS20BA-BC is designed for moderate-sized interiors, ideal for use in schools, hotels, retail shops, restaurants, hospitals, and other commercial and industrial applications.
• 200 RPM brush speed provides aggressive scrubbing power
• Comes complete with 2 - 12 volt batteries, charger, & pad driver
• Easy maneuverability
• Removable solution tank provides access to battery.
• Simple control panel includes key switch, battery meter, and hour meter
AVAILABLE IN 14", 17" and 20"
PFM14 cleans hard wood floors, wood, carpet, sport floors and more.
• Counter-rotating cylindrical brushes provide deep scrubbing at 650 RPMs - over three times higher than rotary brush scrubbers and 4-6 times more contact pressure for superior cleaning
• Save time with self-cleaning brushes. - no messy.
• One set of brushes = about 100 floor pads.
• Uses 30% less chemical and water.
• Whisper quiet 69 dBA level - meets LEED requirements.
18" XL version also available
PFS20 has ergonomic finger-tip controls and smooth, self-propelled traction drive performance, comfortably clean over 20,000 (25,000) square feet per hour.
- Self-propelled traction drive with variable speed fingertip controls
- 16-gallon solution/recovery tanks
- Three-stage vac motor and max recovery squeegee system leaves floors dry
- 225 RPM pad speed with 88lb. down pressure.
-Includes an onboard charger, 2 - 12v batteries and 1 box red scrub pads.
AVAILABLE IN 20", 24", 28" and
This 1.5 hp Millennium Edition Floor Machine is powerful enough to handle tough jobs like grinding, but can also be used for more delicate jobs such as buffing finished floors.
- Patented rotationally molded one-piece housing reduces noise and vibration
- Powerful 1.5 hp, 175 RPM motor can handle any job with ease
- All Steel Triple Planetary Gear Box
-Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start-ups.
AVAILABLE IN 20"
The Powr² will remove floor finish without a drop of chemical while the attached vacuum sucks up dust and floor finish through an exhaust port on the Powr². The dust control skirt keeps dust and debris in place, leaving less to clean up afterward. Combine these features for the fastest and most powerful finish removal job you will ever encounter.
- Rectangular design helps reach corners.
- 3500 RPM head speed.
- 4 stage HEPA filtration.
- Anytime cleaning with low 75 dBA.
Its rectangular design takes the difficulty out of edge and detail work. A variety of pads allows users to clean, prep floors, dry strip finish and buff with a single machine.
• Chemical-free floor finish removal
• 3,500 RPM head speed for powerful performance
• Anytime cleaning with low 69 dBA
• 1.5 hp fan-cooled motor is enclosed by a motor fan guard
• Optional weights (up to two) provide increased down pressure
• Specialty pads available for tile and grout cleaning, scuff removal an